- Extira for Signmakers
Extira for Signmakers, use Extira for exterior paint grade signs.
Resists Moisture, Rot and Termites.
- Extira panel must be primed and painted
or finished before use.
- - Treated exterior wood composite panel
- Sanded two sides; smooth, unprimed surface
- Moisture, rot, and termite resistant; treated with zinc borate
- No added formaldehyde
- One piece solid substrate - not laminated
- Can be used for virtually any non-structural paint grade application,
including exterior millwork, door and window parts, signage,
garage doors and other architectural components
- Extira has a Class C fire rating; Flame spread 120; Smoke developed
- LEED Credits Supported: Indoor Environmental Quality 4.4, MR
5.1, 5.2 dependent on location
- 5-year warranty
- - Extira available in, 1/2",
5/8", 3/4", 1" and 1.1/4"
are subject to change without notice.
- Extira -1/2 inches 4 x 8 ft.
- 69 Lbs.