I email my artwork and purchase order to
all artwork and purchase orders to: email@example.com
methods do you accept?
We accept Cash,
Visa, MasterCard and cheques.
over and under runs?
Since most items
produced are custom products, so whenever possible we try to
produce as close as possible to the exact quantities. This is
not always possible and for that reason all orders are subject
to a 5% over or under run.
can you accept artwork in?
1. EPS files
2. Adobe Illustrator CS5 (.ai) or lower
3. Quark Xpress 7.0 (.qxp) or lower
4. CorelDRAW 12 (.cdr) or lower
5. TIF format (.tif) - minimum 300 dpi
6. 4 colour process jobs must be created in CMYK format
How do I convert
fonts to curves or outlines and what does this mean?
Designs, such as logos and advertisements, frequently include
text. Most vector-editing programs, such as Corel Draw and Adobe
Illustrator, provide a way to convert fonts into editable vectors,
called curves or outlines. You must convert fonts to curves on
your artwork before sending it to us.
1. Ensure you
have the desired font installed on your system.
2. Select the text that you want to convert. Click on the selection
tool and select the desired text. Make sure you use the selection
tool rather than the text-editing tool to select the text.
3. Convert text to curves or outlines.
- In Corel Draw, select - Arrange>Convert to Curves.
- Adobe Illustrator calls curves outline. Select - Type>Create
4. Edit the font. Once the text is converted to curves or outlines,
you can manipulate the font as a vector object.
What if I
want to make changes to my artwork?
Fax or email
the changes required. A new proof will need to be sent. A fee
of $25.00 applies to each additional proof required.
What do you
mean my artwork is low resolution?
See artwork requirements for full details. We require all images
to be 300 d.p.i. Images that are less than 300 d.p.i. will reproduce
very pixillated and broken up or fuzzy.
Images taken from websites cannot be used for printing. Although
they will look good on your computer monitor (your monitor is
only capable of displaying 72 d.p.i.), this is not good enough