- tshirt1 - Four Colour Process On White
tshirt1 - Four Colour Process On White T-Shirts
- tshirt2 - Full colour on coloured t-shirt
- Full colour, white t-shirts are printed using a traditional
CMYK four colour process printing method. Unlike full colour
offset printing on paper - which uses a very dot pattern, usually
150 200 lines per inch - full colour t-shirts are printed
using a 55 line per inch dot pattern. The larger dot pattern
allows the colours to blend together much better on the t-shirt
fabric and provides better colour reproduction.
- - The final printed result is whats
known in the industry as PLEASING COLOUR. Due to
the larger printed dot pattern, the colours and details will
never be EXACTLY the same as the original design, but they will
still be pleasing to look at. For this same reason exact pantone
match is not available when full colour printing CMYK images
- Set-up charge: $68.00
Repeat set-up charge: $54.00
- Price includes printing and Gildan 2000
Sizes available: S, M, L, & XL.
For other sizes, contact us for quote.
- Four Colour Process On White T-Shirts, 4CP on white t-shirt