Crezon is an exterior grade plywood, specially
treated and prepared for the sign industry. Crezon is ideal for
large exterior signs and is the best substrate for signs, such
as real estate signs, site signs and A-Frame signs. The board
is usually painted with white enamel paint on one side, which
gives it a very smooth finish. It is recommended that only 2-mil
vinyl be used with this material.
- The benefits are:
Offers a life expectancy of approximately 5 years
- Easy to cut into different shapes
- Accepts vinyl and paint well
- Can be braced with several sheets together.
- Available as one or two-sided board, in
½" or ¾" thickness.
- Recommended applications are:
- Excellent choice for all large outdoor
- Color and size choices are:
- Colors: Crezon can be painted with enamel
paint to suit your needs. Deka, 1 Shot, or Chromatic enamel paints
- Sizes: 8 x 4 or 10 x 4 ft.
are subject to change without notice.
12.5mm - 1/2 inches 4 x 8 ft MDO or
Crezon white one side